niedziela, 3 kwietnia 2016

Flower power

Today I present to you miniatures made by the best artist there is: Mother Nature. Perfectly detailed, high quality, 1:12 flowers.After seeing them I quickly made some (well, about a dozen, not all photographed) flower arrangements, and a quick scene, of course :) Some vases are made by me, but mostly bought, and pink rose I made myself :)






Oh-so-quickly arranged table, so sorry for that :) All the foods and the newspapers are made by me. As you can probably see, I started to make flooring on the mezzanine




 And for last, something I am really proud of: raspberry muffin!Yum! :)

love, Aloieu

8 komentarzy:

  1. Beautiful flowers you have. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thank you! As all real flowers they won't last long, but I hope they will look as pretty when dried :)

      Usuń
  2. Very beautiful! I love your work and displays.
    Hugs, Drora

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. acabo de descubrir tu blog, me quedo por aquí y te invito al mío...

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Many Thanks for the shared this informative and interesting post with me.
    The Modern Warfare: Season Two Battle Pass is Live Now

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. My name is Mrs.Aisha Mohamed, am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. 특히 시몬스는 이날 자유투 라인에서 높은 집중력을 선보였다. 시즌 자유투 성공률이 63.9%에 불과했던 시몬스는 이날 자유투 13개 중 12개를 성공하며 다른 사람이 됐다.
    광주오피

    OdpowiedzUsuń